Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!

Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!
We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have

Monday, August 2, 2010

What?!?

Okay so... so far I have felt ahead and fairly prepared for the birth of our daughter, but in like the last week I have realized that I don't think that I can fully be prepared and thats kind of freaking me out a bit. I mean I knew before getting pregnant that you can never emotionally, mentally, and physically be completely prepared for having a child, but I thought that I could be the exception for that rule. I even decided to go get an early childhood education degree so I knew all about development and care before I had one of my own; but I am not so sure if its really going to help. I am going to be 100% responsible for another persons life. I will be their source of physical care, emotional well being, in charge of filling their brains with knowledge, and making sure that they grow up to be a well rounded person. Common isn't that something that you can totally freak out about? I think so! Just saying I think that I am finally scared. I know that I will be able to do it with the help of others, but I am scared. Just thought that I would let everyone know. :)