Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!

Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!
We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have

Monday, December 21, 2009

February 2009


So February wasnt that exciting of a month either. Daniel and I celebrated our two year anniversary. I apparently was very upset that Tatiana made it so far in American Idol. Daniel turned twenty. He also started a garden. I started subbing for the school district, I liked it but thought that it was way too flexable. I needed some more structure and guidance. Plus I definately dont want to teach Jr Highers. I also reconnected with my childhood friend, Janna. We bought a new bed and I got some new tattoos! Daniel and I also tried to beat the endless setlist on rock band, we made it to the song shacklers revenge, three songs from the finish, and Daniel couldnt get past that darn solo! Oh well! See you tomorrow March!