Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!

Daniel, Amanda, Lucy, and baby!
We're the 3 best friends that anyone could have

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

April


So April 2009 was definately the best month of the year.
I started my practicum in March, which is like student teaching except with younger children. I was in the 12- 18 month old room at Great n Small. It was fun and I really like spending time with little ones.
Besides school Daniel and I went to DISNEYLAND!! Wooo hooo!! We took a road trip down through California and took several stops along the way. We visited our friends Brittany, Joel, and Brian and then stayed in Bakersfield. On the way down to Bakersfield Daniel and I smelt the worst smell we have EVER smelled in our lives!! It was so bad that we couldnt stop laughing out of shock! California STINKS!! Anyways after we were done sleeping in Bakersfield we made it down to Disneyland for four days!! It was so much fun!! We then drove up and stayed in San Fransisco for the night and then in the Redwood forests! It was a blast!! Oh yeah and I forgot that we also ended up in the Urgent care the fifth day of our trip because Daniel caught the swine flu right when the pandemic started. The silly thing was it didnt last long!!
Also in April Chewie turned one! So that was April in a nut shell! Check out May!!